Pages

Monday 28 October 2013

Blogger's Quilt Festival

I thought I might join in the fun and submit one of my quilt for the Blogger's Quilt Festival.  This is my first time participating and I think it's such a fantastic idea to see creative, beautiful and amazing quilts out there.

Here's my submission for the baby quilt's section.
A baby quilt that I have recently made as a commissioned quilt.

A simple set on point modern baby quilt that is suitable for both gender.

The fabric line is called 'Modern Bliss'.  The colours and prints are bold, bright and playful which is wonderful for those cheeky, playful and adorable growing babies.

I kept with the simplicity of the quilt design by simple diagonal quilting lines.

A simple scalloped navy print binding picking up the scallop print on the fabric

And for the backing I have selected a print that related to the spirit of adventure and journey as they start to learn and form ideas in their ever inquisitive minds.

More information of materials, fabrics and finished quilt size can be found here

Here is the link to the Blogger's Quilt Festival website.  Come join the fun!
AmysCreativeSide

Thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous Jaci I love when striped binding is placed diagonal, it makes a quilt feel extra special x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely quilt! I just the triangles... makes me want to almost consider making a HST quilt. Almost.

    Beautiful though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely - perfect for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Love the mix of fabrics and the binding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spot on! modern simple and just good looking.... :-

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the binding and the back fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and happy! Perfect for a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your quilt and photos. Love the modern fabrics for a baby!

    ReplyDelete